It’s white, it’s wild and it’s fermented naturally in a barrel for a whole nine months.It’s the Ghost Corner Sauvignon Blanc Wild Ferment 2015 and it’s available now.
The maiden vintage was produced in 2011 by Cederberg’s David Nieuwoudt and his team. Definitely not to be confused with the other “wild ferments” that have suddenly hit the local market, Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!
To avoid disappointment, we thought to let our loyal supporters know that the following wines are also now available:
– Five Generations Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
– Ghost Corner The Bowline (Sauvignon Blanc/Semillon) 2015
– Ghost Corner Pinot Noir 2015
– Our sixth Cap Classique, a Blanc de Blanc 2011, with a brand-new label
– Our maiden Shiraz 2012 Magnum – a Veritas double gold winner